How to get to Mt. Batulao
Take a bus that is bound to Nasugbu – Lemery. Drop off point is Evercrest Golf Course in Lemery, Batangas. Just tell the conductor that you’ll be going to Mt. Batulao then they’ll know that already. Travel time is roughly 2 to 3 hours.
Once you get to Evercrest, you can either walk or take a tricycle going to the jump-off point which is PHP 20.00 per head. In our case, since we ran out of budget (Jam Liner conductors fooled us and dropped us at the other side of Batangas), we have to walk from Evercrest going to the jump-off point.
Follow the route to Tagatay until you see Evercrest.
Violet – Mt. Batulao; B mark – Evercrest Golf Club
Things to Bring
For day hikers
- 1.5 to 2 L of water
- Energy drinks (Pocari Sweat or Gatorade)
- Hiking or trekking shoes. Sandals aren’t recommended. It’s very dusty.
- Sun protection (hats, sun block, headgear, sunglasses)
- Hiking gloves (optional but recommended)
- Food (Snack and Lunch)
- Picnic mat
- Huge size Umbrella (optional if you don’t have tent)
For ones who will stay overnight
- Tent of course
- Cooking equipment
- Prepare PHP 30.00 per head for the camping fee