The greatest vegetable that happened in my life: PUK SIM card! Okay. I am depress for five days worrying about my SIM all my important contacts are there. I tried searching the SIM pack in our bodega but failed!
It’s almost three years since I bought my SIM and I don’t even remember if I kept the SIM pack or threw it away!
My bad, I don’t know why it got PUK. I was just trying to change my PIN code then arrrgghh PUK! Tried going to cellphone shops but they can only unlock SMART and Talk N Text SIM, too bad it’s Globe! Tried calling the Globe customer service but they don’t have access to prepaid users.
- When buying SIM always keep the SIM pack especially the carbonated paper where the PUK code is located.
- Don’t play with your cellphone especially if it has PIN code, or else you’re dead.
- If you already threw your SIM pack away, keep your cellphone out of reach of pakialameras or pakialameros.
- PUK Globe Prepaid SIM Cards is an incurable disease, once you lost the PUK code in SIM it can not be unlock.
- Only PUK Smart and Talk N Text prepaid SIM card can be unlock.
092674774** is now dead. It’s like you split up with your boyfriend for 3 years and it’s hard to move on.
Engelbert Humperdinck – Please Release Me
So please release me and let me buy again.